TSR 20 CV Technically Specified Rubber
TSR 20 CV is a Technically Specified Rubber with Controlled Viscosity, manufactured from either field-grade coagulum or unsmoked sheets. The Mooney Viscosity of TSR 20 CV is set around a value of 65 (+7,-5). When compared to TSR 10 CV, TSR 20 CV contains a higher dirt content, indicating variations in manufacturing and refining processes.
Globally, rubber-producing nations adhere to their own TSR standards, ensuring alignment with the international ISO guidelines. Notably, Thailand follows the STR designation, while Indonesia and Malaysia opt for the SIR and SMR designations, respectively.
Distinguishing Features and Benefits of TSR 20 CV:
- Technological Properties: TSR 20 CV adheres to rigorous technical standards, marking its utility for specific industrial and specialized applications.
- Mixing Characteristics: Efficient breakdown properties provide an optimal mixing process, translating to heightened production outcomes.
- Viscosity Control: TSR 20 CV’s viscosity remains consistent across batches, assuring uniform performance and quality standards.
- Operational Efficiency: By virtue of its specific viscosity and textural properties, TSR 20 CV can lead to operational cost benefits by simplifying processing stages and ensuring consistent output quality.
- Non-scorch Properties: Given its composition, higher curing temperatures can be employed without incurring the risks associated with rejects.
- Additional Benefits: Superior mixing efficiency, streamlined production processes, durability against common wear, and bolstered green strength.
Applications of TSR 20 CV:
Given TSR 20 CV's specialized properties, it is engineered for applications that demand precision, resilience, and consistent performance. While potential applications encompass:
- Mechanical mountings
- Railway buffers
- Vehicle suspension systems
- Conveyor belt covers
- Automotive components
To understand the differences and find possible alternatives, one might consider examining other grades like TSR 10 CV.
TSR 20 CV Specifications
|Characteristic (TSR 20CV)||Thailand (STR 20CV)||Indonesia (SIR 20VK)||Vietnam (SVR 20CV)||Malaysia (SMR 20CV)|
|Dirt content on 44u aperture, max %wt||0.16||0.20||0.16||0.16|
|Ash content, max %wt||0.80||1.00||0.80||1.00|
|Nitrogen, max % wt||0.60||0.60||0.60||0.60|
|Volatile matter, max %wt||0.80||0.80||0.80||0.80|
|Wallace rapid plasticity (Po), min||-||30||-||-|
|Plasticity retention index (PRI), min %||40||50||40||40|
|Mooney Viscosity ML(1'+4') 100 C||65+7/-5||60+/-5||65+7/-5||65+7/-5|
Download the Technical Data Sheet for TSR 10 CV.
For an in-depth exploration of TSR 20 CV, its benefits, and other natural rubber products, please contact the expert team at Oriental Rubber Products.