TSR 20 Technically Specified Rubber
TSR 20 or Technically Specified Rubber 20, is categorized based on strict technical parameters. This grading incorporates criteria such as dirt content, ash content, nitrogen content, volatile matter, Wallace Plasticity (PO), and its Plasticity Retention Index (PRI).
Various rubber-producing countries establish their own TSR standards, in alignment with the global ISO standard. For instance, Thailand uses the STR system, while Indonesia and Malaysia employ the SIR and SMR systems, respectively.
With rigorous production standards, TSR 20 offers a consistent level of quality, ensuring reliability for industries and manufacturers. TSR 20's attributes position it as an efficient material for various applications.
Benefits & Features of TSR 20:
- Processing Characteristics: TSR 20 boasts excellent processing characteristics, ensuring ease in production and manufacturing processes.
- Physical Properties: The rubber grade is known for its robust physical properties, contributing to the longevity and resilience of products derived from it.
- Low Viscosity: TSR 20 demonstrates a lower viscosity, making it favorable for specific manufacturing processes where fluidity and moldability are crucial.
- Enhanced Mixing: The easier mixing characteristics of TSR 20 allow for a more streamlined production process, enhancing efficiency and output quality.
Applications of TSR 20:
- Tyres: The inherent attributes of TSR 20, combined with its low viscosity, make it a prominent choice for producing durable tyres.
- Inner-tubes: The consistent quality and technical properties of TSR 20 position it as a prime material for inner-tubes.
- Conveyor Belts: TSR 20's optimal mixing properties and strength make it well-suited for the fabrication of industrial conveyor belts.
- Footwear: With its resilience and durability, TSR 20 is an excellent material for footwear, ensuring both comfort and longevity.
TSR 20 Specifications
|Characteristic (TSR 20)||Thailand (STR 20)||Indonesia (SIR 20)||Vietnam (SVR 20)||Malaysia (SMR 20)|
|Dirt content on 44u aperture, max %wt||0.16||0.20||0.16||0.16|
|Ash content, max %wt||0.80||1.00||0.80||1.00|
|Nitrogen, max % wt||0.60||0.60||0.60||0.60|
|Volatile matter, max %wt||0.80||0.80||0.80||0.80|
|Wallace rapid plasticity (Po), min||30||30||30||30|
|Plasticity retention index (PRI), min %||40||50||40||40|
Download the Technical Data Sheet for TSR 20.
For an in-depth exploration of TSR 20, its benefits, and other natural rubber products, please contact the expert team at Oriental Rubber Products.